- Sarah Palin has been making fun of bloggers for living “in their parents’ basement.” Twice she has said this thing without anyone reminding her that Alaska is America’s basement, with a dusty old tanning bed and a Treadmill or whatever, and Wasilla is like the crawlspace in that basement, filled with asbestos, middle school report cards and and some meth, from the 90s. [AMERICAblog]
- Find out who’s a Mormon and who’s a Gay with this Hollywood starmap of Proposition 8 results. [Top of the Ticket]
- Obama campaign manager David Plouffe—you might recognize the name from your deleted mail folder—doesn’t want to be DNC Chairman, a dumb job that even maple-flavored hysteric Howard Dean won’t keep doing. [Marc Ambinder]
- Georgian peach Rep. Paul Broun keeps Hoping Obama isn’t another Hitler, but when Obama keeps acting exactly like Hitler, it’s becoming very difficult. [Crooks and Liars]
- Rumors are swirling that Bill Clinton is in the tank for Joe Lieberman and has been offering phone sex to Dems (in the form of a dramatic reading of the Starr Report) in return for votes that would allow Lieberman to keep his chairmanships. [HuffPost]
May 22, 2013
She Who Lives In A Post-Apocalyptic Petrostate Shouldn’t Throw Stones
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
blog advertising is good for you