- The incumbent president and first lady got a tour of the White House from its current occupants, thus participating in a venerable American tradition of awkward home tours. [China Daily]
- The president of the Maldives wants to save money so that when his tiny island nation eventually sinks beneath the sea due to climate change, they have a new place to live. Every nation on Earth should be doing this so that we can all move to Mars someday. [CNN]
- President-elect Obama wants an auto industry bailout, while President Bush wants a free trade agreement with Colombia. [New York Times]
- In an extended interview with Fox News, Sarah Palin said she had no regrets about the 2008 presidential campaign, and she hopes God will “show her the door” to the presidency. [Guardian]
- If President Obama wants to close down Guantanamo, he faces many practical and legal complications. [BBC News]
- The federal “rescues” of AIG and Fannie Mae have not really helped them. [Washington Post]
April 23, 2014
He’s Measuring The Drapes!
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.