- Here is accredited sorcerer Nate Silver’s last projection ever. Tomorrow he will have to go back to his Alaska: baseball. [FiveThirtyEight]
- O.P.R.A.H. has already chosen her ceremonial muumuu for Obama’s Eyes Wide Shut-themed inauguration. [Top of the Ticket]
- Obama might want John Kerry to be his French Secretary of State. Old Man Windsurf’s name is reportedly on a “very short list.” [Matthew Yglesias]
- The New York Times‘ fancy Web-Site will finally put to use all those sonnets you wrote about your Muslim Lady Laura. [New York Times]
- Palin, stopping at some Alaskan pet shop called the “Mocha Moose,” told reporters that her only regret this election is “the blogosphere.” [Jonathan Martin]
December 7, 2013
Sarah Palin’s Long Goodbye
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
Previous post: McCain’s Auntie Says He Will Die In Office, But Whatever