- There are exciting new changes to America’s most hated bailout plan, namely tax breaks and a raised deposit insurance cap. [Washington Post]
- The Senate, which thankfully does not include the House Republicans, will vote on the new plan on Wednesday. [Reuters]
- For whatever reason, Asia seems to be pretty sure that the new bailout plan will pass, and so all of the markets over there bounced back this morning. [AP]
- All the college kids who adore their precious Barack Obama so much will probably not even show up and vote for him because that’s how much they love him. [Wall Street Journal]
- For Mugabe, “power sharing” means something more like “having all power, forever.” In related news, Zimbabwe’s government is on the verge of collapse. [Guardian]
- When asked, Palin cannot name a single magazine or newspaper she reads (answer: “any of them that have been in front of me”) and then she trails off about god even knows what, literally every subject besides magazines and newspapers that she doesn’t actually read. [Gawker]
December 8, 2013
Palin’s Undiscriminating Love Of Journalism
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.