- Here it is, your quadrennial dose of “Why aren’t there any black people in the Republican party?” [Washington Post]
- Sarah Palin chirped out a bunch of depressing, angry class-war claptrap before an enthusiastic audience at the Republican National Convention last night. [Wall Street Journal]
- More terrible hurricanes gather in the Bahamas. [Reuters]
- Dick Cheney went to Georgia to promise them that some other (vice) president would get them into Nato, someday. [BBC]
- Sarah Palin sent emails to that trooper who wouldn’t fire her brother-in-law complaining about how he wouldn’t fire her brother-in-law — a man who sounds like a certifiable creep, which granted does not make him unique among state troopers. [Washington Post]
- Here is the word from Sarah Palin’s hometown newspaper on what all her experience “commanding” the Alaska National Guard adds up to (slightly less than a hill of beans). [Anchorage Daily News]
Sep 04 8:59 am 2008
Hey there, Wonkeputians! Shypixel here to remind you to remember our Commenting Rules For Radicals, Enjoy!