Why did mean old John McCain ruin our favorite Klondike Snow Bunny’s happy life? It’s another day, which means it’s another day of embarrassing revelations about Alaskan Gov. Sarah Palin — last week she was America’s Hottest Governor, and this week she’s a disaster!
- Bum husband Todd Palin was arrested for drunken driving in 1986.
- Sarah Palin has hired a lawyer because this “Troopergate” thing is getting serious.
- McCain’s people didn’t ask anybody in Alaska about the Palins.
- The FBI says no background check was done on Sarah Palin.
- Through her friends Ted Stevens and Don Young, Palin got $27 million in federal earmarks for her tiny suburb of 6,700 people. McCain, of course, is 100% against federal earmarks.
- Everybody back in Palin’s hometown knew her teen-aged daughter was knocked up, and knew the Baby Daddy was 18-year-old self-described “fuckin’ redneck” Levi Johnston.
Disclosures on Palin Raise Questions on Vetting Process [New York Times]