- Terrible mysteries and all the makings of an above-average Law and Order surround a dead body in a parking garage elevator shaft. [DCist]
- Streetcar debate reaches an exciting low and genteel murmur. [Ryan Avent]
- An existential crisis about crab chips or some such, featuring Bernie Mac and some sophomore year literary theory. [Spencer Ackerman]
- Blond Charity Mafia are the three words selected — apparently at random — to form the title of LNS’s new series on Lifetime. [Washington Post]
- Local college newspapers will not fold like all other print media, and in the future, you can read about how all this happened in the Hoya or whatever. [City Paper]
- Thieves mug a park, in a park! [DC Examiner]
Hey there, Wonkeputians! Shypixel here with a few helpful links to ease your transition to Disqus - Claiming Old Accounts - Claiming Your ID Comments - Turning off Disqus Notifications. And, as always, remember our Commenting Rules For Radicals, Enjoy!