- Terrible mysteries and all the makings of an above-average Law and Order surround a dead body in a parking garage elevator shaft. [DCist]
- Streetcar debate reaches an exciting low and genteel murmur. [Ryan Avent]
- An existential crisis about crab chips or some such, featuring Bernie Mac and some sophomore year literary theory. [Spencer Ackerman]
- Blond Charity Mafia are the three words selected — apparently at random — to form the title of LNS’s new series on Lifetime. [Washington Post]
- Local college newspapers will not fold like all other print media, and in the future, you can read about how all this happened in the Hoya or whatever. [City Paper]
- Thieves mug a park, in a park! [DC Examiner]
June 19, 2013
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
blog advertising is good for you