- If Barack Obama wins in the fall, it will probably not be by a landslide. [Politico]
- Despite a ceasefire in Georgia, it appears that the firing has not ceased. The city of Gori has fallen under Russian control. [New York Times, Wall Street Journal]
- The presidential candidates seize on the situation in Georgia to have a little contest about who can talk the toughest about a problem we can do pretty much nothing to resolve. [Washington Post]
- Everybody wants to go to Exclusive Parties at the conventions in Denver and St. Paul. [The Hill]
- The Chinese women’s gymnastics team won the gold medal in the team event. They all seriously look like they are about 10 years old. [New York Times]
- Why are so many swimming records being broken in Beijing? Maybe it’s the new suits. [Reuters]
December 12, 2013
So Much For Vacation
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.