- John McCain has basically no consistent policy positions because he is “emotional” and makes choices based on his gut rather than facts. [Washington Post]
- And McCain doesn’t just lack policy consistency — he also lacks policy details. [Politico]
- But because Barack Obama is physically fit, Americans will despise him and put McCain in office. [Wall Street Journal]
- Both presidential candidates are getting mountains of cash from The Foreigns, who may be making illegal donations. [The Hill]
- High-level Pakistani spies were involved in the bombing of the Indian embassy in Kabul, say U.S. intelligence officials. Awkward! [New York Times]
- The Justice Department was about to file charges against Bruce Ivins, an anthrax researcher, in connection with the anthrax attacks that happened just after September 11, 2001 … but he committed suicide, so. [AP]
December 13, 2013
Ball Of Confusion
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.