That jabbering nitwit on Fox just signed a $100 million, five-year deal that will distribute his radio show through Citadel and Clear Channel networks. It’s significantly less than Rush Limbaugh’s recent $400 million, eight-year contract — but still, nothing to sneeze at. So what might Sean Hannity spend his truckloads of cash on?
- New ball gag and harness for Colmes
- An eight ball, a 60-pack of Hot Cheetos, and the collected straight-to-video works of Shannon Tweed
- Weekly fumigations of Fox News headquarters
- An organic farm in the Berkshires
- A subscription to the Wall Street Journal for every Wonkette reader so that we could send you to the original article, which is behind a paywall
And here is a video of Sean Hannity getting chased around New Hampshire by a mob of angry Paultards.
GIVE US MONEY! -