- Meet David Plouffe, the eerily quiet mastermind behind Barack Obama’s winning primary campaign. [Wall Street Journal]
- Israeli military exercises held over Greece and the Mediterannean signaled that the Israelis will be able to bomb Iran even if George Bush pusses out. [New York Times]
- Jim Webb sends a signal of his own, co-sponsoring a bill supporting exploration for natural gas off Virginia’s coast while the presumptive Democratic nominee says “a pox on your drilling.” [The Hill]
- Small midwestern towns wonder whether to rebuild or throw in the towel after recent tornadoes and floods. [Los Angeles Times]
- Michael Gerson would like to point out that Barack Obama is a SECRET LIBERAL. [Washington Post]
- Barack Obama has ruined the public financing system forever. [New York Times]
December 8, 2013
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
Previous post: ‘I Am Aware Of All Internet Traditions’