- “While it would be hard to categorize him as a doctrinaire Republican or conservative, Mr. McCain appears to have ceded some of his carefully cultivated reputation as a maverick.” [New York Times]
- A new poll detects an “enthusiasm gap” for Senator McCain but finds him running about even with Barack Obama among independent voters. [Washington Post]
- A Senate investigation found that top Pentagon brass were more involved than they at first said they were in coming up with the horrifying interrogation techniques used at Guantanamo. [Washington Post]
- Gay marrieds in California try not to make their weddings look too gay. [Los Angeles Times]
- Many Congressional leaders lost hundreds of thousands of dollars last year, and are still vastly wealthier than the people they represent. [The Hill]
- Barack Obama spoke at length with the Wall Street Journal about his economic plan, which you can go read while your editor makes coffee. [Wall Street Journal]
March 11, 2014
People They Ain’t No Good
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
Previous post: ‘Big John’ Cornyn Creates Comical ‘Western’ Montage Of Self
Next post: McCain Says ‘Stop Calling Me Old’