A few months ago, John McCain’s second and current wife, “Trollop” Cindy, was caught stealing recipes from the Food Network and publishing them as her own material, a simple lapse of ethics that you’re supposed to learn, and master, at age four. To atone for this, Cindy fired a hapless intern. But the problem was systemic! Cindy has contributed another recipe, to Parents magazine. This recipe for Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies was, of course, directly cribbed from Hershey’s website. Th-that’s not ch-change we-ee can b-believe in. In fact, it’s copyright infringement! Anyway, this Parents magazine article has a comments section, so let’s check it out.
- “As far as Cindy getting a recipe from some other sources, lets get real people – there is not a working mom in America who doesn’t get her recipes from other sources. No working mom I know has the time to play Suzie Homemaker and spend all their time in the kitchen ‘creating’ new recipes. I doubt very seriously that Michelle created her recipe either.
- “It is plagerizm if Cindy McCain does not give Hershey credit — and she did not. Instead Cindy LIED and said she got the recipe from a ‘friend.’
Michelle Obama followed the rules and submitted her own family recipe.
First Cindy McCain stole drugs from the charity she founded for personal use. NOW she plagerizes in a Bake-Off CONTEST to win.
Like I said, these cookies better taste good & if they do not contact HERSHEY.”
- “I was attracted to the oatmeal, but overall this recipe is not one I will make for my family again, nor would I recommend it to others.”
- “It is just cookies. You all should be worried about whether or not the cookie is good… that is all. WHy so worried about laws ans such. If they were making marshmellow treats and had added things would you be rworried about Snap, Crackle and Pop too?? We are not supposed to be looking for something original anyway… remember these are politicians we are dealing with… they are all the same! They use the same lines in all the elections, so why not cookie recipes too.”
- “Cindy’s same old copy/paste. Just like her husband’s presidency will be. Copy Bush/paste McCain. Are we tired of this yet?”
- “still loving my cookies mccain”