- Nine days after a deadly cyclone hit, U.S. aid finally arrives in Burma. [Washington Post]
- Tornadoes this weekend killed at least 21 people in Missouri, Oklahoma, and Georgia. [Reuters]
- A major earthquake in southwestern China has killed over 100 people and trapped more than 900 students in a collapsed high school. [New York Times]
- Some New Agey former spiritual advisor to Hillary Clinton says the presidential candidate “is a deep woman, not just a very bright woman.” [Los Angeles]
- Obama confidante Valerie Jarrett wears “tailored Calvin Klein suits, diamond earrings and a sapphire on her finger the size of a Chicklet.” [Wall Street Journal]
- Grand Theft Auto IV is selling like gangster and prostitute-flavored hotcakes. [Wall Street Journal]
June 19, 2013
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
blog advertising is good for you