- Pretty much everyone from Haiti to India is starving, so expect riots and grave civil unrest in the near future. [New York Times]
- What may be the biggest child custody action ever taken in the U.S. got off to a rocky start yesterday when attorneys for the families of over 400 possibly abused children removed from a compound in Texas raised hell, repeatedly, in court. [Los Angeles Times]
- The thousand-year presidential campaign sows seeds of romance among the many pasty political dorks who could not find non-campaign affiliates to have sex with them. [Wall Street Journal]
- Ninety percent of Americans now agree our economy is DOOMED. [Washington Post]
- Money problems in the U.S. “trickle down” to immigrant workers’ families in Mexico. [Washington Post]
- Not even Republican party elders want to give money to Republicans this election cycle. [The Hill]
May 21, 2013
But When She Got There, The Cupboard Was Bare
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
blog advertising is good for you