- “Interview with Ken Layne, new owner of Wonkette.” [Los Angeles Times' Web Scout]
- “Breaking: Gawker Media selling Wonkette blog; spinning off three sites.” [Politico/Calderone]
- “Wonkette’s like that aunt who gets bombed at every family function. And has Tourette’s. What would D.C. media be without it?” [Washington Post Express]
- “Wonkette Leaves the Gawker Empire.” [DCist]
- “Blogonomics: Selling Wonkette.” [Conde Nast Portfolio]
- “With the sale of Wonkette smack-dab in the middle of an election season, where will Gawker Media readers go for political coverage?” [Fishbowl NY]
- “Gawker says goodbye to Wonkette.” [Los Angeles Times]
May 22, 2013
Wonkette’s Brave New World
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
Previous post: Unflattering Photo Will Make Hillary Win Pennsylvania
Next post: Bitter Flag Eats Hillary!
blog advertising is good for you