- The collapse of the U.S. housing bubble will ruin perfectly good housing bubbles in many other parts of the globe. [New York Times]
- PC manufacturer and Olympic games sponsor Lenovo — which also designed the Olympic torch — did not expect all these hippie protesters and Richard Gere to be interfering with its glorious pre-game marketing blitz. [Wall Street Journal]
- Abortion foes lend Barack Obama, “the most pro-abotion candidate ever,” a hand in Pennsylvania and Indiana. [Washington Post]
- Environmental groups are suing to stop every proposal for a coal-fired power plant, everywhere in the U.S. [Los Angeles Times]
- Hillary Clinton is “on a mission to save Democrats from themselves.” [Politico]
- You know who isn’t worried about the coming recession? The people who are rich enough to pay people to worry for them. [New York Times]
March 10, 2014
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.