- Iraqi troops, forced to take the lead in fighting Shiite militias in Sadr City, struggle even with the help of more experienced American troops. [New York Times]
- Will Bill Clinton’s welfare reform legislation come back to haunt Hillary, now that everybody is going to be poor again? [New York Times]
- Barack Obama, Man of the People, has raised loads of money through bundlers and other Establishment fat cats. [Washington Post]
- He will not, however, share the wealth with volunteers in Philadelphia, which is making street-level organizers mad. [Los Angeles Times]
- Chinese dominance in the world of table tennis means that even international matches are packed with Chinese transplants. “You go to a match between Poland and France, and it’s just Chinese playing against each other,” says the coach of the U.S. men’s team. [Wall Street Journal]
- Senators Clinton and Obama have cosponsored a measure that allows native Panamanian John McCain to run for President. [The Hill]
July 25, 2014
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.