- The monolithic Hispanic vote will be delivered to Barack Obama, now that New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson has endorsed him. [New York Times]
- Proof that trickle-down economics works: the Wall Street recession is now “trickling down” to small-town America. [New York Times]
- A possible AIDS vaccine may have actually put test subjects at greater risk of becoming infected. “This is on the same level of catastrophe as the Challenger disaster,” says one prominent researcher. [Washington Post]
- Donations to Democrats pour in from Wall Street fat cats, who don’t want to be regulated out of existence by a President Clinton or Obama. [Los Angeles Times]
- Small and mid-sized builders start to buckle under the housing slump. [Wall Street Journal]
- The National Republican Congressional Committee, which just recently seemed to be rolling in cash, finds its coffers depleted after it spends more than $1 million trying (unsuccessfully) to put another Republican in former House Speaker Dennis Hastert’s seat. Oh also there was some sort of money-funnelling scandal involving a former NRCC employee. [The Hill]
Mar 21 8:57 am 2008
Hey there, Wonkeputians! Shypixel here to remind you to remember our Commenting Rules For Radicals, Enjoy!