- The story of Hillary Clinton’s comeback takes a backseat to the real news of the night: John McCain finally edged out Mike Huckabee for the GOP nomination. [New York Times, Washington Post]
- But Mike still feels like a winner. [New York Times]
- Reporters have many skillful ways of saying the same thing: the horrors of last night pale in comparison to the horrible weeks ahead for Democrats. [Washington Post, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal]
- Two of our favorite failed presidential candidates get to keep their day jobs. [The Hill]
- Clinton’s new “all negative, all the time” strategy demonstrates her profound commitment to political change. [Politico, Los Angeles times]
- Because their last immigration proposal was too extreme to pass, the GOP wants to try a more moderate, forgiving approach this time. Ha ha, just kidding. [Los Angeles Times]
- Yesterday’s election results have had a far-reaching impact. [Washington Times]
December 7, 2013
The Pain Will Continue
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.