- Well look who hates double talk all of a sudden? Everybody. [The Stump]
- Nobody loved the gays more than Jesus… until Barry Obama, that is. [CNS News]
- Maybe all those things Richard Perle said about “the world” were right. [Newsweek]
- The Barry Backlash is beginning. [JustOneMinute]
- Bill Kristol apparently gives pretty good campaign advice. [The Fix]
- Or maybe it’s already taken its toll. [Real Clear Politics]
- Obama reminds Rush Limbaugh fans of a cartoon monkey. [Political Radar]
- Mike Huckabee has no plan. [Political Radar]
- Andrew Sullivan thinks about letting some other people talk for a change. [Daily Dish]
March 11, 2014
The Neocons Were Right About At Least Two Things
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.