- Heard on the Hill: Presidential candidates create jobs in the form of celebrity impersonators…Harry Reid has got a secret…Olympia SnowWoman…Tim Cox wants congressmen to “Get Out of Our House”…Rep. Phil Gengrey gets a little R.N.C. [Roll Call]
- Yeas and Nays: Hillary camps plans on success, but not victory…Rep. Thelma Drake misses Angelina Jolie…Get to know Michelle Obama…Bob Bennett wants to talk something other then John McCain. [Examiner]
- Shenanigans: Hillary on YouTube, gets endorsement from Kelly “The Ghost” Pavlik. [Politico]
- The Sleuth: She’s got the power. [WP]
- Washington Whispers:How Monica Lewinsky got between Bill Clinton and Newt Gingrich…Iraq’s sex industry is back in business…Al Gore is living larger than John Kerry…Madeleine Albright to do talk radio…Delegates just want to party all the time. [USN&WR]
May 20, 2013
Iraq Sex Industry Symbolizes Budding Democracy
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
blog advertising is good for you