- Experience and Judgment go head to head on Tuesday in Ohio and Texas, and also two tiny Northeastern states. [New York Times, New York Times, Politico]
- Ohio, a state practiced in killing the nation’s electoral buzz, stands poised to do it again in the upcoming primary. [Washington Times]
- The question is, will Hillary Clinton aid and abet Ohio by winning again and refusing to drop out of the presidential race? [International Herald Tribune]
- American University conducted a massive nationwide survey of 128 college students and determined that most of them will vote for Barack Obama. [Washington Post]
- Israel was in and out of Gaza over the weekend. Now there’s a country that knows how to handle an occupation. [Haaretz]
- You mean people aren’t falling all over themselves to give money to crazy old John McCain? [Politico]
- It’s generally considered bad form to run an obituary early. [Los Angeles Times]
- A poorly timed trial may be a drag for Barry Obama. [Los Angeles Times]
December 5, 2013
Obama: Bush League
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
Previous post: Har Har Har Hillary Is Funny, On TeeVee!