- What kind of president would Obama be if he never used the threat of terrorism to scare up votes? [Election Central]
- John McCain is really, really old. [The Corner]
- Obamaniacs can be really, really sensitive. [No More Mister Nice Blog]
- Hillary tries to set the Tuesday bar for Barry, sounds totally crazy in the process. [Marc Ambinder]
- The Senate does a quick fix to let their pal WALNUTS! be president. [The Trail]
- President George W. Bush (you may have forgotten about him) doesn’t think U.S. presidents should have their picture taken with tyrants. [ThinkProgress]
- What conservatism can do for America’s middle class. [Right Wing News]
June 19, 2013
Natural Born Citizens
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
Previous post: Barack Rips Hillary’s Scary Ad With Silly Parody
blog advertising is good for you