- With the Tennessee “Hussein” thing, Barry Obama gets a taste of the GOP’s class act. [New York Times]
- Bush criticizes Democratic presidential candidates, but he doesn’t use their names possibly because he doesn’t know them. [New York Times]
- Bill Clinton hasn’t freaked out on the campaign trail for like a record number of days now. [Washington Post]
- Democrats, being the crusading reformers that they are, are taking money out of presidential politics. [Washington Post]
- The best thing about the invention of the internets is that we can keep these stupid political ads around forever. [Politico]
- Iraqis decide that “Chemical Ali” will be hanged, but do not set a timetable because that will embolden the enemy. (It will be within 30 days.) [Los Angeles Times]
- Apparently, America is fine with having a president who is 10,000 years old. [Washington Times]
- Just because the Pentagon asked so nicely, Turkey takes some troops out of Iraq. But just some. [Financial Times]
July 22, 2014
Happy Leap Day!
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.