- America has begun to worry that some lunatic might try and assassinate its beloved President Barack Hussein Obama. [New York Times]
- Hillary Clinton can finally take a breather from her losing streak because nobody’s voting this week. [New York Times]
- Clinton and Obama have a lot of the same views, and also a lot of the same changes of views. [Washington Post]
- John McCain is the (presumed) GOP nominee for like 10 seconds, and WALNUTS! gets his first FEC complaint. [The Hill]
- ¡Viva Raúl! [Washington Post]
- 2008 is going to be Nader’s year, we just feel it. [Los Angeles Times]
- The little governors who dream of something more. [New York Times]
December 12, 2013
Executive Pipe Dreams
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
Previous post: John McCain Is Legally Too Old For Most Important Jobs