- You wouldn’t be a presidential candidate if you didn’t have lots of corporate lobbyist friends. [Firedoglake]
- WALNUTS! thinks highly of the FEC. [Talking Points Memo]
- Barack Obama likes to set records and then break them. [Political Wire]
- HERE’S FOR HAVING INTEGRITY, MOR-AN! [Right Wing News]
- Barry cares about the opinions of all reactionary, self-involved jackasses and thus will probably take you up on your bet. [Redstate]
- Yes, Michelle, please explain to us what Barbara Jordan stood for, because as a progressive voice for civil rights, you would know better than anyone else. [Michelle Malkin]
- Listen Canada, let’s not do anything rash with a man whose only crime is making American teenagers happy. [Reason]
- Rick and George are best of friends. [Fresh Intelligence]
- Tom Coburn wishes he personally could have used chemical weapons on the Kurds in the 1980s. [Balloon Juice]
May 23, 2013
Thanks for the Explanation
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
blog advertising is good for you