- Last night’s big winners in the primaries in DC, Maryland, and Virginia: Barack Obama, John McCain, and Hope, in that order. [NYT]
- The Clinton campaign strategy is beginning to resemble the strategy of another nationally known, New York-based politician. [Politico]
- McCain remains unable to peel off conservative voters who still heart Huckabee. [Washington Post]
- Last night Obama won about a million percent of the DC/MD/VA vote, while Hillary Clinton delivered a stirring lecture about cows from a secret bunker in El Paso. [Washington Post]
- The writers’ strike is over, so now we can quit following politics and go back to watching According to Jim. [LA Times]
- Hezbollah blames Israel for the death of Imad Mughniyeh, the militant behind a number of high-profile bombings, hijackings, and hostage-taking incidents of the past 20 years. [AP]
Hey there, Wonkeputians! Shypixel here with a few helpful links to ease your transition to Disqus - Claiming Old Accounts - Claiming Your ID Comments - Turning off Disqus Notifications. And, as always, remember our Commenting Rules For Radicals, Enjoy!