- Remember the surplus? Us neither! [Naked Politics]
- Oh yeah, we vaugely remember living through some kind of political crisis for the past eight fucking years. Way to miss the boat, dude. [The Hill]
- Hillary’s totally imaginary health care plan is the best because Barry’s completely hypothetical plan insures 2 million fewer pretend Americans. [AMERICAblog]
- Hillary has trouble in the caucuses. They say it helps if you’re a “people person.” [Ben Smith]
- There hasn’t been a “brokered convention” in so long we don’t even know what that means. No, seriously. They didn’t cover it in class. [Firedoglake]
- Some group calls for Congressional oversight of the White House. Isn’t that cute? They think it’s still 1999. [Think Progress]
- If Hill doesn’t seal the deal tomorrow, then Barry does automatically! [Election Central]
December 4, 2013
She Could Go All The Way
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.