- Apparently there’s at least one crazy thing Billary’s not saying about poor Barry Obama. [Opinionator]
- But maybe Billary’s tag team smackdown may turn someone somewhere in Barry’s favor. [Election Central]
- Someone is going to catch Bin Laden but Bush doesn’t know who. [Think Progress]
- The GOP fans the flames of the pro-life movement with a couple of well-timed phone calls. [Carpetbagger Report]
- Religious Right forgives Romney for being Mormon. [The Page]
- Sorry, did we say “smackdown” before? Because “measuring drapes” isn’t really the worst thing in the world we can think of to accuse someone of doing. [Swamp Politics]
May 25, 2013
Being Black, Measuring Drapes and Other Disqualifiers
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
blog advertising is good for you