- U.S. will start handling disasters differently, maybe even by handling them. [New York Times]
- Bernanke saves Asian economies! [Washington Post]
- Obama suggests that our economic policy could be structured differently because clearly he has a case of the crazy. [Washington Post]
- John Kerry will help Obama fend off attacks because he’s so good at it himself. [Washington Times]
- The NRCC is looking out for George’s feelings during his legacy year. [The Hill]
- Black ladies in Congress pick a white lady over Barry. [Politico]
June 19, 2013
Barry’s New Attack Dog is a Pug
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
blog advertising is good for you