- Condi goes to Baghdad to get everything all reconciled. The only way that’s going to happen is if she takes the soldiers with her when she leaves. [New York Times]
- US commander takes over Afghanistan NATO unit so maybe some foreigns can do some dying for a change. [New York Times]
- Hey, so now instead of eating heavily-processed, crappy food, we’ll get to eat cloned, heavily-processed, crappy food. [Washington Post]
- Now it’s time for your stupid generation to ruin everything for a while. [The Hill]
- All the other GOP candidates figure they might as well go with McCain, too. [Politico]
- Outside the Senate maybe no one gives a shit about Chris Dodd, but in the Senate he’s a rockstar. [Roll Call]
- Fuck a bunch of terms limits, yo. [Los Angeles Times]
July 22, 2014
Send In The Canadians
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.