- Justices like killing people just they have have been, thank you very much. [New York Times]
- They can’t beat her but they’re glad that someone can. [Washington Post]
- Yes, maybe another one of your brilliant ideas is just what’s necessary to fix the mess you’ve made. [New York Times]
- Mittens may be back in this thing, y’all. [Washington Times]
- The Grand Council of Wealthy White Men will spend whatever it takes to destroy populism, where ever it rears its ugly head. [Los Angeles Times]
- In New Hampshire, Huck babbles like a crazy person. [Politico]
- Come on, who doesn’t want to set the Senate on fire? [Roll Call]
December 5, 2013
Oh Yeah, Today’s The Day For That Thing
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.