- Listen, it’s not like it’s written in stone somewhere that old people should be able to retire. [New York Times, Wall Street Journal]
- McCain has 40 years-worth of kids who don’t seem that interested in him, you know, except the blogette. [New York Times]
- DC’s love of bad, utilitarian architecture continues unabated. [Washington Post]
- Federal government indicates that its illegal immigrant crackdown might, just might, be total bullshit. [Washington Post]
- Huck and WALNUTS! are suggesting that perhaps Mittens is, you know, full of it. [Los Angeles Times]
- Joe Biden feels that he’s going to win this thing. [Politico]
- WALNUTS! will hire a fleet of buses to drive Mitt Romney’s supporters out of Iowa. [Washington Times]
December 8, 2013
Mobilize the Fleet
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
Previous post: Monster Demon Wrestler Endorses Paul