- Hillary’s numbers are dropping the closer voting gets. That obviously means she’s doomed. [Wizbang Politics]
- Don’t like your new adopted child? Send it back! [Michelle Malkin]
- Iowa likes underdogs, because, you know, who the fuck wants to live in Iowa. [Political Wire]
- Kansas AG aborted his way right out of a job. [WorldNet Daily]
- Fred Thompson either has highly postmodern feminist views or, you know, just appreciates a hot piece of ass. [Election Central]
- Everybody’s jumping on the Hey-We-Can-Let-One-Silly-Rape-Slide bandwagon. [Blotter]
- Hey Congress, remember that time you just went ahead and confirmed Bush’s AG pick all willy-nilly even though you could have easily demanded someone else? Nicely done. [Raw Story]
December 7, 2013
Things To Think About
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
Previous post: Gonzo No Longer “Lawyer of the Year”