The Fred Thompson team announced its two Virginia campaign chairs today. One of them you’ve heard of, and the other is also a douchebag. Probably. Some state politician.
The top five funniest things in the Thompson campaign’s one-paragraph bio of George Allen:
* George Allen describes himself as “Common Sense Jeffersonian Conservative.”
* “Allen first represented Virginia as a delegate in the General Assembly where he held Thomas Jefferson’s seat.”
* “He was a leading advocate in creating policies to make America and Virginia a leader in innovation an d [sic] technology.”
* “Today, he serves as the Reagan Ranch Presidential Scholar…”
* “He also currently serves as a National Co-Chair for the Fred Thompson campaign.”