* Harsh interrogation is repugnant, but, you know, not the kind that we do. [NYT, WP]
* The Supreme Court wants to find a better way to kill people. [NYT]
* Bush to rule by decree. [WP]
* Hillary Clinton had a great time at last night’s debate. [Politico, The Hill, LAT]
* Reid wants a veto-proof majority for SCHIP we guess for shits and giggles. [The Hill]
* It’s great to see the actions of Americans inspiring Iraqi lawmakers to come together to govern their country. [WT]
Reply Reply to all Forward
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.