Those interested in the commuting, eating, and theater habits of John Bolton , Evan Bayh, Grover Norquist, and Sam Donaldson will find this week’s Wonk’d to their taste. Those more interested in the handjob “Tucker Carlson” got in a KFC bathroom from one of DC’s famous tranny hookers will also be well served by reading on.
Please keep your juicy tips overflowing our inbox, with “Wonk’d” or “Sighting” in the subject line. We love them all. Yes, even the fake ones. Sometimes, especially the fake ones.
* At 12:30 am last night [2/15], I stumbled across a drunk Tucker Carlson peeing into the men’s room sink at the KFC just north of Cleveland Park on Connecticut. He appeared to be with a very ugly stripper, or a hot transvestite. They were snickering, and appeared to be in good spirits as she/he helped him shake his wee wee. The only other car in the parking lot was a late model BMW 5 series, dark green. I’m assuming it didn’t belong to one of the three employees. [LOL THIS IS A JOKE and you’d have to be a complete fucking idiot not to see that.]
* I saw Sam Donaldson last night (22 Feb) at the Kennedy Center. Dude has a hot wife who’s like twenty years younger than him. His hair is wonderful: it’s not a comb-over — more of a wrap around.
* Today [2/21] at 3:30 PM: I saw John Bolton walking on M St. towards Connecticut Ave probably coming from AEI where he is plotting to bomb Iran. He looked angry and constipated though his moustache was thick and well-groomed.
* Saw Evan Bayh eating dinner at Marcel’s on Penn last Sunday pm (2/18) with a woman I assumed was his wife and two older couples. Mostly minded my own business but I did at one point hear them all laughing about Bush’s approval rating.
* Saw ABC News White House correspondent Martha Raddatz leaving the Brooks Brothers in Dupont Circle, on President’s Day looking a little surly.
* I saw Grover Norquist on the red line toward Shady Grove yesterday (2/16) afternoon. Clearly, none of the money funneled through ATR went to buying a company car and he’s forced to ride with the average folk. He stood by the door the whole time, occasionally consulting his PDA.
* I saw James Carville at GW on Monday [2/12], apparently going to speak to a group of College Democrats. He was dressed casually, in jeans and a sweater, and stopped to chat for a bit with a few people on the way in. Seemed pretty friendly in person.
* Last Friday (1/16) I saw a very distinguished looking former Senator Tom Daschle at the Townhouse Bar in New York City, a hot spot for older gentlemen and their admirers. He was surrounded by a couple of admiring “aides.”
* Saw Frank Luntz walking on Eye st. last Wednesday (2/14). I was close enough to see that he was carrying a copy of his own book. Worst haircut I’ve ever seen.
GIVE US MONEY! -