* New Fox show “Red Eye” gives the impression it came out of a brown eye. [Think Progress]
* “Getting kicked in the balls” now has a higher approval rating that you-know-who. [Radar]
* In case you hadn’t heard already, Al Gore’s announcing his candidacy at the Oscars, so watch if you care. [Intoxination]
* Somebody’s got to take the “bucket of warm piss.” [Political Insider]
* Republicans under FBI investigation losing their seats to Democrats? It’s not just hazy memories of 2006— the fun begins again in 2008! [Election Central]
* Happy fourth birfday to the bag of horseshit Colin Powell gave to the UN about Iraqi WMD. [Lawyers, Guns and Money]
May 23, 2013
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
Previous post: Metro Section: Martha Dumptruck
blog advertising is good for you