Remember our special correspondent Nadine and her weird claims of robot sex abuse by Dick Cheney’s satanic porn lawyers fighting Sandra Day O’Connor’s legacy? Another troubling report showed up in the e-mail this weekend, just as the Washington Post published a long crazy story on the thousands of people convinced they are Government Mind Control victims.
As acknowledged conspiracies like Abu Ghraib, Iran-Contra and Watergate prove, incompetence is no entry barrier to Evil. That’s why we’ve reserved judgment on Nadine’s bizarre tales. Who the hell knows? Is that dead deer still on Cheney’s lawn?
But the Post’s twisted feature goes the extra step and says that while some of these Victims might just be crazy, the Pentagon and CIA have developed all sorts of monstrous remote-brain-torture machines and have a long history of trying such wicked devices on unwitting citizens and soldiers. Read the startling Main Stream Media evidence, after the jump.
* In 1965, the White House ordered “Project Pandora” from the Pentagon, due to mysterious microwave attacks on the U.S. Embassy in Moscow.
* That project — and its companion, Project Bizarre — involved “zapping monkeys; exposing unwitting sailors to microwave radiation; and conducting a host of other unusual experiments.”
* Air Force research in the mid 1990s focused on mind-control weapons that could broadcast words to people’s brains.
* Actual quote from USAF study: “The signal can be a ‘message from God’ that can warn the enemy of impending doom, or encourage the enemy to surrender.”
* In 2002, the Air Force Research Laboratory patented its technology for beaming words to people’s brains.
* “Dennis Bushnell, chief scientist at NASA’s Langley Research Center, tagged microwave attacks against the human brain as part of future warfare in a 2001 presentation to the National Defense Industrial Association about Future Strategic Issues.”
* Bushnell says the “exceedingly sensitive” work won’t be reported in unclassified studies.
* The Pentagon’s “Pain Ray” has been public knowledge since 2001 and is probably already used on crowds in Iraq … and Los Angeles.
* “During the Cold War, the government conducted radiation experiments on scores of unwitting victims, essentially using them as human guinea pigs.”
* The Pentagon’s “exotic weapons” specialist, Col. John Alexander, tells the Post that Washington needs mind-control weapons, and thanks to 9/11 it’s all allowed again!
* Dennis Kucinich introduced legislation to ban “psychotronic weapons” in 2001, but the neocons made a joke of it and he dropped the language from his bill.
* According to an MIT study, “Tinfoil hats may actually amplify radio frequency signals.”
Here’s something the Post left out of an otherwise fascinating X-File: Congress only cracked down on the physical & mental torture experiments after Watergate and the fall of Nixon.
The Ford Administration’s 1975 Rockefeller Commission and the Senate’s 1975 Church Committee unveiled dozens of illegal intelligence programs: staffing all the major newsrooms in America and Europe with CIA agents, secretly dosing U.S. military personnel with acid at a San Francisco whorehouse, assassinating world leaders, etc.
One of the worst abuses revealed was the “suicide” of Frank Olson in 1953. Olson was one of the Army’s top biological-weapons and mind-control scientists. For still mysterious reasons, Olson was secretly dosed with hallucinogens by his colleagues until he went insane. Another agent took him to see CIA psychiatrists in Manhattan, but Olson supposedly jumped from his high-rise hotel room the night before.
Two senior members of the Ford Administration conspired to keep the story from the Rockefeller report and refuse to make amends to Olson’s family. Those two men were Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney!
Mind Games [Washington Post]
GIVE US MONEY! -