- “Push Poll” mastermind laughs the evil sardonic laugh you’d expect him too, raps bony fingers. [TPM Muckraker]
- The United States is the paragon of tolerance and diversity for all — all but “the shifty horde on our Southern border.” [Hot Johnny And All of His Pants]
- Air America was killed by Al Franken, in the studio, with the advertiser blackball! [Media Matters]
- It’s better if the electronic voting machines are hackable — any “teenager in Finland” is gonna choose better leaders than the “autofellating corporate shitbags” who do it now. [The Dilbert Blog]
- Sean Hannity is more beast than man. [Comedy Central Insider]
- Don’t call it a comeback, Rick Santorum’s been here for years, knocking out sweaty, shirtless men; putting suckas in tears. [Rick Santorum via Power Line Blog]
- Charlie Rangel has lived in Harlem for 76 years, and has yet to shoot anyone in the face. [Gawker]
June 18, 2013
Rumors On The Internets: Think Mr. Burns, With a Laptop
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
blog advertising is good for you