- Clint Eastwood knows that if George Allen was on that Iwo Jima hill he would’ve made sure it was the stars ‘n stripes flying, not the stars ‘n bars. Unless it was the ’70s, then whatever. [Hotline on Call]
- Julia Allison learns via NRSC press release that Rep. Harold Ford is just not that into her. [Julia Allison]
- Laura Bush and George Allen (The Organizer) evite supporters to a grand-per-head fundraiser that apparently does not include dinner. Luckily, all attendees already have the number for the Morton’s in McLean on their speeddial. [The Gaggle]
- Tony Snow channels his best Lawrence Fishburne, “You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” [Whiskey Bar]
- Wal-Mart’s marketing firm is the Mark Foley of public relations. [Young Manhattanite]
- Overwhelming majority of Democrats feel the #1 issue in the midterm elections is, “What species of alien is Bush really?” [Radar, Hit & Run]
- Dana Milbank: truly in his element when interviewing candidates on how best to promote “man/boy love.” [Hit & Run]
Hey there, Wonkeputians! Shypixel here with a few helpful links to ease your transition to Disqus - Claiming Old Accounts - Claiming Your ID Comments - Turning off Disqus Notifications. And, as always, remember our Commenting Rules For Radicals, Enjoy!