- Clint Eastwood knows that if George Allen was on that Iwo Jima hill he would’ve made sure it was the stars ‘n stripes flying, not the stars ‘n bars. Unless it was the ’70s, then whatever. [Hotline on Call]
- Julia Allison learns via NRSC press release that Rep. Harold Ford is just not that into her. [Julia Allison]
- Laura Bush and George Allen (The Organizer) evite supporters to a grand-per-head fundraiser that apparently does not include dinner. Luckily, all attendees already have the number for the Morton’s in McLean on their speeddial. [The Gaggle]
- Tony Snow channels his best Lawrence Fishburne, “You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” [Whiskey Bar]
- Wal-Mart’s marketing firm is the Mark Foley of public relations. [Young Manhattanite]
- Overwhelming majority of Democrats feel the #1 issue in the midterm elections is, “What species of alien is Bush really?” [Radar, Hit & Run]
- Dana Milbank: truly in his element when interviewing candidates on how best to promote “man/boy love.” [Hit & Run]
April 24, 2014
Rumors On The Internets: The Lucky Punk Inside Us All
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
Previous post: Metro Section: Friday