- Congressional logic: “War = ok, Gambling = not so ok.” [A 'Feel Good' Production]
- There is a secret Chick-fil-A at GW. [Till Human Voices Wake Us, And We Drown]
- “…this latest rash of allen’s attack ads employing women-as-a-wedge plays like a demand for every pre-pregnant woman to make a decision; i’ve made mine, and it’s to support the candidate who would continue to allow me to make my own choices.” [Cocoricamo]
- Perfect, “they are going to make a movie of Ayn Rand’s novel Atlas Shrugged and Angelina is going to play Dagney.” [MLP's Blog]
- Free screenings of Saved and Jessica Simpson’s Employee of the Month in Maryland. We’re just going to let that sink in. [Too Many Words]
June 20, 2013
Metro Section: Choose to Choose, Choose to Go
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
Previous post: Emergency Katherine Harris Update: BBQ, With Guns
blog advertising is good for you