- FBI examines Foley’s computers after Dennis Hastert calls out the Justice Department junkyard dogs. [NYT, WP, Roll Call [sub. req.]]
- Tom Reynolds (R-NY) will not be “thrown under a bus” by Hastert, over who-knew-what-when Foley info. [WP]
- Foley not totally evil, was after all, “one of the cool congressmen.” [NYT]
- “GOP Suburban Agenda” in full effect as Republicans push through small bills that embattled incumbents can use to show constituents they did something. [WP]
- Supreme Court enters second term, “that will define the new court in both substance and style.” [NYT]
- Wal-Mart: now hiring anyone who’ll work for 15 cents a day and no bathroom breaks. [NYT]
- Virginia worries its regal brand identity will be tarnished by one of the overtly racist candidates it plans to elect to the Senate — Leno, Stewart agree. [WP]
May 24, 2013
Daily Briefing: Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come For You
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
blog advertising is good for you