- In the list of Senators voting for the “torture bill,” one of the kids just doesn’t belong. [Lawyers, Guns, and Money]
- Waterboarding: less similar to wakeboarding than you thought. [David Corn]
- Thinking about Iraq makes Trent Lott’s brain hurt, doesn’t do it much. [Think Progress]
- Weedy Wonka gets busted in Oakland. [Hit & Run]
- Which means seminary students will be forced to actually smoke tobacco out of their “water pipes” this weekend. [Slice of Laodicea]
- Condoleezza Rice wants Oprah to know that only a woman can really satisfy a woman — but if she’s not down then some Canadian dude will do. [Gawker]
- George Allen biographer has hard time admitting she backed the wrong the horse. Garrett Graff nervously shuffles his feet. [Galleycat]
December 12, 2013
Rumors On The Internets: If You Think CIA Prisons Are Bad, Try Nebraska
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.