- Under pressure, White House declassifies portions of the National Intelligence Estimate. [NYT, WP, LAT, USAT, W$J]
- What does it say? What does it mean? The big papers are handy with analysis. [NYT, WP, LAT]
- New campaign ads debuted yesterday, fueling “the most toxic midterm campaign environment in memory.” [NYT]
- Government rat and former Enron CFO Andrew Fastow sentenced to only 6 years. [WP]
- Senate Democrats propose bill to reimburse states for cost of using paper ballots in mid-term election. [NYT]
- Local woman who was the “first female graduate of West Point to die in Iraq” given a soldiers funeral yesterday. [WP]
- Jon Stewart serves President Musharraf a twinkie, hilarity ensues. [WP]
Hey there, Wonkeputians! Shypixel here with a few helpful links to ease your transition to Disqus - Claiming Old Accounts - Claiming Your ID Comments - Turning off Disqus Notifications. And, as always, remember our Commenting Rules For Radicals, Enjoy!