- Under pressure, White House declassifies portions of the National Intelligence Estimate. [NYT, WP, LAT, USAT, W$J]
- What does it say? What does it mean? The big papers are handy with analysis. [NYT, WP, LAT]
- New campaign ads debuted yesterday, fueling “the most toxic midterm campaign environment in memory.” [NYT]
- Government rat and former Enron CFO Andrew Fastow sentenced to only 6 years. [WP]
- Senate Democrats propose bill to reimburse states for cost of using paper ballots in mid-term election. [NYT]
- Local woman who was the “first female graduate of West Point to die in Iraq” given a soldiers funeral yesterday. [WP]
- Jon Stewart serves President Musharraf a twinkie, hilarity ensues. [WP]
March 7, 2014
Daily Briefing: Iraqi Idol
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.