- Oprah’s not running, gives Larry King her “O-face” tonight, wants Obama in ’08. [The Swamp]
- Pervez “Perv” Musharraf to announce on The Daily Show tonight that’d he’d gladly give up his nuclear arsenal to get in “the sheets with Angelina Jolie.” [The Corsair]
- White House plans to declassify National Intelligence Estimate, but just that part that says, “we’re safer, bitches.” [Shakespeare's Sister]
- George Allen’s two favorite words on display together at the Zoo. [Andrew Sullivan]
- Vote for Montana Senate candidate Jon Tester because he’s a hunka hot man, also because he’s not Conrad Burns. [Boozhy]
- Trendsetter Hugo Chavez inspires Jerry Falwell to return to his roots making sure we all know who the devil really is. [Think Progress]
- The counter-terrorism plan Bill Clinton claims he left in place? It had to be scrapped because the ninja’s inability to get security-clearances after 9/11. [IMAO]
- Bloggers invited to the Coburn-Obama signing! Luckily, not us.[TPMMuckraker]
March 9, 2014
Rumors On The Internets: The Ghost Of TeeVee Future
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
Previous post: Metro Section: Feminine Care