- Heard on the Hill: Dumb employee of Rep. Charles Bass (R-NH) trolled blogs on House computers, pretending to be a liberal. [Roll Call]
- Yeas and Nays: Exclusive “supper club” to host exclusive parties featuring same 200 idiots at every other exclusive party… 12-year-old wins essay contest. [Examiner]
- Reliable Source: Pseudonymous PG County erotica author invents “freak dating.” Tonight at Zanzibar… Amy Argetsinger and Roxanne Roberts did not get into any sororities. [WP]
- Washington Whispers: Behold the terrifying vision of Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi: “look for lots of flowers, bowls of San Francisco’s Ghirardelli chocolate, and good art mixed in with photos of her grandkids. What’s more, meeting-goers would be greeted with fruit and muffins for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch, and maybe a sit-down dinner at her Georgetown condo at night”… “CNN’s Wolf Blitzer has nailed so many star newsmakers lately that we haven’t had a chance to watch his competitors. ‘Oh yes, Wolf is hot and having fun,’ says a CNN exec.” [USN&WR]
- Page Six: Authors of anti-Ann Coulter book remain anonymous, because they are pussies… Crappy NYU humor magazine gets inexplicable column inches for unfunny Bush piece. [NYP]
- Rush and Molloy: Nancy Grace: evil shrew and plagiarist. [NYDN]
May 19, 2013
Gossip Roundup: Wolf Blitzer’s Gonna Nail Your Ass
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
Next post: Santorum vs. Guy Not On the Ballot
blog advertising is good for you