- There is such a thing as Modern Drunkard Magazine , and the era of the Three Martini Lunch has not passed, it is alive and well along with every other D.C. cliche. [Metroblogging]
- Lieberman, like the Illusionist, able to work the sunrise, put the thing down flip it and reverse it. See the video! [DCDL]
- Katie Couric is a fattie. [The Conservative Futurist]
- Too Much Coffee Lady goes on defensive “airquote” laden rant in RED ink. Gentrification still sucks, still evergreen. [On My Home Planet]
- Saddam Hussein saw the South Park movie, won’t stop impersonating Cartman. [Melissa the Misanthrope]
December 9, 2013
Metro Section: Meet You at The Palm for That Power Lunch
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
Previous post: Rumors On The Internets: Fox News and a Bunch of Other Liars
Next post: Complicated Web Thingy Proves Bush Is Bad