- Ratings dip at Fox News Channel completely unrelated to Americans’ growing distrust of administration. [TVNewser]
- Roger Ailes knows more war equals higher ratings, orders anchors to “Sell! Sell! Sell!” [Think Progress]
- Why is Joe “committed Democrat” Lieberman trying to ruin the party’s chance to take back the House? For spite, that’s why. [The Carpetbagger Report]
- The Office of National Drug Control Policy might as well roll-up their funding and smoke it. [DARE Generation Diary]
- Ted Steven’s spokesmen issues flimsy denial/lie about the pork hold, as the Senator doesn’t deign to answer bloggers directly, or know what a blog is, actually. [Instapundit]
- Handy new “lie-line” covers history of Iraq War from first bullshit uttered in August 1990 to falsities spread in March 2003. [Mother Jones]
- Paul Begala not happy with the direction of the country, fine with herpes. [Washington Fix]
December 6, 2013
Rumors On The Internets: Fox News and a Bunch of Other Liars
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
Previous post: Former Gawker Media Employee Finds Work